Starting in January
- I will be joining Carlas No Spend January. What better time to start than in January!. Apart from my direct debits going out. I will plan to spend nothing unless on milk or bread if needed. This will be a good way to start the year. Especially as my goal is to have £3000 in my emergency fund by the time December 2012 comes.
- I will also be joining Sfts pounds versus £ s challenge( weight loss ) it will be good as we can all motivate each other. I am already in Sfts sealed pot challenge to!
- Also another thing I want to do is when I need a gift is to make something homemade using things I have at home. I want to try & be quite experimental here !. Not all gifts as I think my son might have something to say !.
- Not sure what to do about ebay in January as I think maybe it will be quite after christmas .Or either saturated ?. I just wondered if there would be more people shopping then going on ebay. If any one has any advice about this one.
- I will use all my smellies & reuse & recycle where I can.
I feel this year apart from not being quite myself . I have managed to keep christmas spending to a minimum. The christmas food shop was quite basic to. We have some peanuts & crackers, satsumas etc. My sister will bring a desert on christmas day. I have managed to drop 3lbs despite all the temptation around.! . I will try not to add it back! x x
I hope all my lovely bloggy friends have a lovely christmas time & thank you for all your kind words. x x