Thursday 22 September 2011

Day 6

Breakfast
Bowl of nutty muesli(I am loving this its really good)
1 apple
Lunch
Homemade by dad! steak pie (only a top crust with lean beef). Roast potatoes x 4 done in a teaspoon of oil,sprouts & carrots delicious....
Dinner
1 wholemeal tuna & cucumber sandwich
1 kiwi fruit
1 kiwi yoghurt

I have been having an odd sugar in my tea. I am going to cut this out very soon.  I must say I have not missed the biscuits & sweet things.  I actually feel less hungry. It must be because I am eating satisfying wholesome food that keeps you sustained for longer.  I must say that I have felt more tired. But then I have cut the sugar from my diet & all the processed crap. I did notice that I had quite dark circles under my eyes.  Today is the first day that I am not feeling as tired & feeling awake!.  I find by reporting what I am eating on my blog makes me more accountable. I have listed everything I have eaten.  I find it easier to eat knowing that I am eating fruit,veg,& non processed food. Maybe the fish fingers do not fall in to the non processed catagory!.  I have also managed to drop a few pounds in the process.  The cholestral reading is helping me stay on track. Also I want to lose exactly a stone. By dropping the few pounds I have it makes it an exact stone(14 lbs). Hopefully losing that in itself will lower the cholestral by getting rid of the ole jelly belly. I walked home 3 miles from work yesterday. this morning I am going to walk of to my cleaning job and do a good 2 hrs cleaning!(only 3 more cleans left). Then of with Mr No Spend to my mum & dads for dinner as he has a rare in the week day off
Back later x

No spend day
Daughter pocket money £7.00 though

3 comments:

  1. If you have dropped all sugar except one from your tea, I think that's awesome! That 1 tsp won't do any harm in my opinion. As for feeling tired, are you getting in enough protein? Cheese, eggs, meat, etc... that'll help! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried cutting out sugar a while back. It's a great challenge for you.

    Congrats on the weight loss!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...