- Continue with healthy eating with the odd small treat!
- Have vegetables each day with my dinner.
- Stock up on some fruit tomorrow as its all gone
- Make sure I get back on track as far as keeping spending to a minimum.
Tomorrow I am going of to work till one o clock (only 2 sessions left!). Afterwards I have got to bus straight to my last session of my little cleaning job too. They are moving out tomorrow so I need to give the place a really good clean. They will be giving keys back to the landlord. I am guessing waiting for a deposit back to. Its been a handy local little cleaning job. The girls texted me the other day & said I could have anything I wanted from the kitchen!. As they were buying all new for there new place!. I came back with...
- 2 white teapots
- white sugar pot
- white egg cups
- white bodrum mugs
- Large white dinner plates
- Huge bowls (like the ones you get in a restaurant when you have spaghetti)
- 2 lovely frying pans silver posh ones!(much nicer than mine
- A huge crock pot
- 2 vintage white pudding bowls
All the bits where lovely & fitted on my dresser all the plates & bowls. The pans are hanging on my rack. The pudding bowls are on display have 5 now!. I like plain white crockery.
Enjoy the bangles, I love the bangles...