Friday 20 April 2012

De-Clutter

I slept very well last night. Thank you for all your goodnights!.  The good thing about getting the bed was that it helped me to de-clutter my room in preperation for its arrival.  Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a tv in my bedroom. But the good side of me thinks "no!", keep your room for just sleeping & relaxing. 
Anyway it has spured me on to start a de-clutter
Benefits Of De-Cluttering
Living lighter
Makes you feel calmer
Spend less time being disorganized & searching for things
Spend less money as you do not not want to add to the clutter
Spend more time with people & things that matter  
 


Anything I declutter will be donated to charity shop or popped on ebay.I will keep a de-clutter list in my side bar. feel free to join in!


2 comments:

  1. Your new bed sounds wonderful. Lucky girl!

    Decluttering is great! Would love to do more.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds heavenly. It always amazes me how much nicer things look once you declutter.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...