- Sold a pair of roller blades on ebay for £22.
- Sold my vintage scales for £20.00 ( the postage for these were £16.00 , I did the postage at £15.00 so only £1.00 down.)
- Sold a t - shirt for £4.99 (cost me £1.00 at car boot sale)
- Sold a replica vw campervan for £12.70 ( I estimated postage at £5.00 it was £8.00 yikes ggrr)
- Sold a small sofa for £80.00
- Sold a black top for £3.99
I am not sure how long it will stay at that as things pop up but it feels nice for today!. I still have a few bigger things I would like to sell like a cupboard & some chairs. Things are being put into a pile for a car boot sale as I go along. I have given a friend a tent & sleeping bag. I am sorry to say I need a comfy sleep ! Cant cope with camping ( I am a wimp!). I do need to track our finances better . I start doing it then forget to keep it up.
How do you keep track of your spending, computer or diary? or other way?