This week we have popped some spare money in to the emergency fund & some of the money I earnt from ironing as well.As well as £50.00 from the paypal money which comes from ebay sales. Emergency fund is sitting at £800.00. Dh brakes will need to be sorted out on the car & we want to purchase the car insurance up front for the year as it works out dearer when paying it by direct debit. So the fund will go down & up!. But hopefully we will get it up to £1000 at some point.
- Sold a vintage camera for £9.99
- 2 cast iron aga pots £50.00
- Blouse £2.99
- Jumper £9.99
I will see if I can sell some more on ebay this week. I was lucky that the pots I had were worth a few pounds!
Healthy eating?!. Need to try a lot lot harder. As otherwise I will not get in to those skirts I have wanted to get in to for a long long time.
Today I am meeting up with a few friends at one of there houses. It is one of there birthdays. There will be cake! I will post my ebay parcels on the way. Looks like I will need rainmac & umbrella .
Yesterday hubby & I made 130 sandwiches!. These were made as he has a fundraising event for work. Each year we do this together. It makes you crazy by the end!
My goals for this week
- Write in my new spending diary & keep it up
- Be more aware of portion size & think about what you are about to eat!. Make sure it is not un healthy
- Cut down internet time
- Make DS dentist appointment
- Make Ds asthma review appointment
- Using a coloured pen update the home calender with appointments & dates!(been meaning to do that for ages!
- Start using my filofax that I have neglected
- Pop some thing on ebay on a 5 day listing to finish on sunday
- Go to the library